The Girl From Back Then

>> Tuesday 22 September 2009

Shout out to the 80s! Def Leppard return to the MTS Centre on November 4th with Cheap Trick and Man Raze.

Digression: I wonder if Bun E. Carlos will be behind the kit for Cheap Trick. Last I checked he was kicking it powerpop-style with the awardwinningly bizarre supergroup Tinted Windows (feat. Taylor Hanson of, um, Hanson; James Iha of, well, the Pumpkins; and Adam Schlesinger of, er, Fountains of Wayne).

Shout out to the 90s! Stone Temple Pilots evidently still exist and are also playing the MTS Centre but on November 15th. Used to go mental for "Vaseline."

Shout out to guilty pleasures! Unabashed synth-popper Lights is at The Garrick on November 19th. Get out your headbands!

Oh, and congrats to Robin and Geoff for winning the Patrick Brealey discs. Will get those out to you asap.

Infinite Playlist: Kings of Convenience - Versus (New Album soon!)

1 comments:

Sarah,  23 September 2009 at 09:39  

"Get out your headbands!"
LOL. When I went to check out Lights at the Pyramid when she was last here, I had never seen her before so I was unaware of her love of headbands. I looked around the place and whispered to my friend, "WHY are there so many people wearing headbands here tonight?!"

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP