Loretta Broke My Heart With A Letter

>> Wednesday 22 July 2009


First, a show announcement that filled me right to the brim with happiness: Chad VanGaalen is hitting the Park Theatre on October 9th. Yay!

Second, a show that is likely too scary for me: Shock-rocker Marilyn Manson is at the MTS Centre on September 13th.

Third, those just craving some delectable Norweigian electro-pop should catch Datarock at The Zoo on September 8th. I'll likely hit this, too (thanks to Rieds for the tip).

Fourth, for a cost-effective, intimate gig, catch Great Bloomers at Music Trader (for free) on August 4th @ 8; if you like what you hear, the band will rematerialize at the Lo Pub on August 13th (thanks to Carly for the heads up).

And finally, congrats to Michael on winning the Eagles of Death Metal tickets.

Infinite Playlist: Chad VanGaalen - Soft Skeleton

4 comments:

willllllllll,  22 July 2009 at 20:54  

So it looks like CVG has Deep Dark Woods opening for him.

Sarah,  23 July 2009 at 08:50  

Ooh! Deep Dark Woods too? That will be a great show!

willllllllllllllll,  26 July 2009 at 13:40  

my apologies - deep dark woods play the night before at the park.

Sarah,  29 July 2009 at 11:51  

Uh oh, now I don't know which one to go to! I guess I might be spending 2 nights in a row at the Park...

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP