Go Moose Go!

>> Monday 1 June 2009

Some show announcements to pass your way:

Winnipeg residents The Furr are scheduled to perform around town on June 21st, as part of World Music Day. They'll be at the CCFM at 5 p.m. and then on Corydon two hours later.

Bif Naked is at Silverado's on June 16th.

ABSU play the Albert on June 14th w/ Glorior Belli, Averse Sefira, and Sothis.

Jaylene Johnson is releasing a cd at the Park Theatre on June 18th.

On the same night at the WECC, Record of the Week Club will be staging a rival cd release party.

Local favs The Details are performing at the WECC on June 26th w/ Blue Sky Addicts.

Spend an evening with The Moody Blues at the Centennial Concert Hall on August 4th.

Maryland's Cluth rock the Garrick on August 3rd.

***

Congrats to Marika, Shane and Shawn for winning the autographed Dears' cds! I'll get those to you asap.

And finally, a message from me. To my continual amazement and delight, my blog readership figures are increasing at a steady and healthy rate. As a result, I've been receiving a record number of emails from labels and artists, informing me of upcoming shows, offering up freebies (hence, the recent emergence of contests), and willing to take part in my "11 questions" segment. I'm excited to announce that the now-patented 11 questions should be a weekly Tuesday recurrence, starting tomorrow. It's my favourite.

Thanks to all of you for reading my blog.

Infinite Playlist: The Decemberists - The Hazards of Love

1 comments:

Unknown 5 June 2009 at 13:08  

I just watched an interview with Bif on Q. She's touring despite the fact that she it receiving chemotherapy treatment for breast cancer. What a trooper.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP