He'll Be There - Bob Dylan @ The MTS Centre

>> Sunday 21 September 2008

The iconic and irrepressible Bob Dylan will roll through town November 2nd for a show at the MTS Centre (thanks to Anonymous for the heads up).

According to his tourpage, the presale starts tomorrow at 10 (I don't have the password yet); however, if you follow the ticketmaster link, the event hasn't even been created so I suspect that date is incorrect. Public sale is slated for Friday.

Mykael's Infinite Playlist - The Hold Steady - Stay Positive

1 comments:

SIMON PATCHIN 30 December 2020 at 20:13  

I was married for 16 years to a loving mother and wife. We had 2 children together who are now 11 and 13. I reconnected with an old girlfriend from college on Facebook and we began an affair and I left my wife. The woman I had an affair with is a wonderful woman and I love her too and our kids had begun accepting the situation and my wife has kind of moved on, but not in love with the man she is seeing. I thought I fell out of love with my wife and I felt terrible about what I did to her - she is a good woman and I don't know what came over me. I decided to try and get her back and I was recommended to Lord Zakuza for help to get reunited with my wife and within 48 hours after I made contact with Lord Zakuza my wife decided to work things out with me and now we are back together with our children living as one happy family. I really don't know the words to use in appreciation of what Lord Zakuza did for me but I will say thank you sir for reuniting I and my family back. For those in trying times with their marriages or relationship can WhatsApp Lord Zakuza for help with this number +1 740 573 9483 or you can send him an email to Lordzakuza7@gmail.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP