The Curative Properties Of Music

>> Monday 4 August 2008

I've had better weekends. And then to make matters worse, this morning Tim Hortons mistakenly gave me coffee instead of steeped tea, a fact I didn't notice until I got home, which further cemented my overall grumpy disposition. Hey, I take my steeped tea seriously, ok?

But then I youtubed it up, haphazardly searching for something to elevate my spirits, when I discovered the perfect remedy for my foul mood: Vampire Weekend's latest video "Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa", an ideal mixture of campiness and humour.

Never underestimate the curative properties of music.


***
The West End is still operating despite being closed for renovations, presenting shows being at Crescent Fort Rouge United Church (525 Wardlaw @ Nassau).

Ndidi Onukwulu is there on September 26th.

Tom Russell & Eliza Gilkyson are there on October 30th.

Current rotation: Vampire Weekend - S/T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP