Sir Elton

>> Wednesday 11 June 2008

I got good news and bad.

Let's go with the bad first.

In a shocking "Fuck You Winnipeg" move, Coldplay have cancelled their August 1st MTS Centre gig, citing "production delays." To be fair, they bailed on Edmonton, Calgary and a bunch of other cities too. Perhaps they'll reschedule, but I wouldn't hold my breath.

However, the good news is.

The Rocket Man himself Sir Elton John is playing the MTS Centre on September 19th. I'll be really surprised if he cancels - he's veritably too cool for that.

2 comments:

Anonymous,  12 June 2008 at 23:46  

This is very disappointing! We can only hope that they reschedule very soon and include Edmonton, Calgary and Winnipeg in their plans.

Feel free to join my Facebook group 'Campaign to bring Coldplay to Alberta and Manitoba'

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=48404390706

Mykael 16 June 2008 at 15:37  

Alas, I'm not on Facebook.

Best of luck with the campaign though - hopefully the promoters will see it.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP