Filling In Glaring Holes

>> Saturday 5 April 2008

I've had a busy week school-wise and just now realized how lackadaisical my updates have been: I've missed a lot of minor shows (plus some show amendments) and while the majority of these shows take place at smaller venues, they are undeniably a vital part of our city's beloved music scene.

So, *takes deep breath* here goes:

Juno Nominee Jully Black is at the Garrick on May 24th.

Suzie McNeil is at the WECC on April 18th.

Airbourne is at the WECC on April 14th. Unfortunately this show is already sold out.

Todd Snider's April 6th show at the WECC is cancelled.

Teenage Head is at the Albert on June 2nd.

Theory of a Deadman is at the Burt on June 9th.

Oh, and two days ago I announced Oasis were coming to town. My lone source was a banner I stumbled across on The Free Press's site, and I still haven't been able to find any corroborating evidence for this show. If you take a look at Oasis's tour schedule though, it makes sense to come here after Calgary.


Current rotation: The Go! Team - Proof of Youth

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP