Wilco - The Make-Up Show

>> Tuesday 18 March 2008

After canceling their August 15th show at the Burt due to guitarist Nels Cline contracting the chicken pox, Wilco are returning to the Burt on May 2nd. And I'm going! If you're on the fence about this, I will stamp this show with my highly coveted "Painting Over Silence Guaranteed Great Show" stamp. And I don't pull this stamp out often!

I saw Wilco at the Burt about three years back, and that show is definitely in my top 5 shows of all time. Could be as high as #2 (behind Sigur Ros in Minneapolis). Anyways, tickets go on sale tomorrow if you have the presale password (ROCK).

And Iron Maiden are hitting town too! They're at the MTS Centre on June 9th. Tickets range from $35 to $69.50 and go on sale March 28th.

Current rotation: Vampire Weekend - S/T

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP