Strange Days

>> Monday 25 February 2008

Man, I seriously can't believe some of the strange concert announcements I discovered today.

Here goes...

80s headbangers' Van Halen are stopping by the MTS Centre on May 3rd. Tickets go on sale Saturday and have quite the range: $52.50 - $139.50 (nearly triple!). I wonder if VH is aware of the whole Winnipeg Jets/'Jump' connection? I used to get so excited when the Jets came out to that song.

City and Colour - featuring former co-frontman of Alexisonfire Dallas Green - is playing the Burt on May 31st.

The Proclaimers are playing The Pyramid (??!!) on May 4th. Seriously. I'm not making this up.

Tiger Army are also there on May 6th.

Current rotation: Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP