It Really Ties The Room Together

>> Saturday 23 February 2008

Yeah, so I finally got around to hanging my Sigur Ros art print on the wall just behind my desk, and I must admit, it really ties my living room together. As seen above, its placement really projects positive vibes throughout my apartment and even looking up at it right now inspires me to write epic novels, insightful essays, and even self-indulgent blog posts! ha ha.

Sure looks great.

***
The Dirtbombs are the WECC on May 5th.

Protest The Hero, Chiods, and The Fall of Troy are at the Burt on April 16th.

As I lay Dying, Misery Signals, August Burns Red, and Evergreen Terrace (The Simpsons' street!) are at The Garrick on May 5th.

Current rotation: Rilo Kiley - Under The Blacklight

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP