Sigur Ros Art

>> Monday 3 December 2007

I was googling Sigur Ros just now when I came across this absolutely stunning illustration of the band by artist James Jean. I love it so much I'm about to order a print. This is going to look incredible on the wall behind my computer.

I wonder what the original sold for?

NECRO is at the Pyramid on January 16th with Psycho Realm, Danny Diablo, Boondox, and Riviera Regime. Warning: visiting some of these websites scared me.

Current rotation: Electric President
S/T / Sigur Ros ()

3 comments:

Jenny 4 December 2007 at 09:15  

That illustration is pretty nifty.

So, you're listening to Electric President? I take it you like it?

Mykael 4 December 2007 at 21:03  

Yes - very, very much. Thanks for the reco.

Anonymous,  27 December 2008 at 01:32  

wow, hi there!
i was just googling "sigur ros" and this came up!
i met james jean couple weeks ago at one of his book signings here in LA..
this is amazing. didnt know he's such a big fan of sigur ros's too. wow

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP