My Top 10 Records of 2007

>> Wednesday 19 December 2007

One of the consequences of leading a mostly hedonistic lifestyle is that when Christmas rolls around, I tend to buy too many gifts for myself. Sure I have my typical list of family members, friends, co-workers (and bosses) to buy presents for, but in the process I tend to purchase gift-after-gift for myself. One of the best gifts I've given myself lately arrived in the mail today, and I am still beaming with happiness. It is absolutely gorgeous! My Sigur Ros Art Print by James Jean is hands down the most beautiful thing I own, and each time I look at it I'm transfixed with awe.

Without further ado, I give you my illustrious, self-aggrandizing "Best Albums of 2007 List":

  1. LCD Soundsystem – Sound of Silver
  2. Iron and Wine – The Shepherd’s Dog
  3. Mum – Go Go Smear The Poison Ivy
  4. Stars – In Our Bedroom After The War
  5. The Clientele – God Save The Clientele
  6. Bloc Party – A Weekend In The City
  7. Feist – The Reminder
  8. Radiohead – In Rainbows
  9. Wilco – Sky Blue Sky
  10. Nathan – Key Principles

Current rotation: The Clientele - God Save The Clientele

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP