Rollin' down the Red River - John Fogerty to play MTS Centre

>> Friday 6 April 2007

John Fogerty, former chief songwriter/frontman of legendary group CCR, will be playing The MTS Centre on July 26th. No ticket information is available as of yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Riders of the Storm featuring Ray Manzarek and Robby Krieger, half of the original Doors lineup, are playing the Burton Cummings Theatre on May 9th. Ex-Fuel singer Brett Scallions will be handling Jim Morrison's vocal duties.

Also, Chad VanGaalen will be the opening act for Feist on May 23rd. I'm really excited about seeing him, but I have class so I might have to miss his set. What to do? What to do?

A friend saw Justin Timberlake in Toronto recently and infomed me he did not perform "Dick in a Box", meaning he likely won't play it during his stop off in Winnipeg. Bummer.

I wonder how that Snow Patrol show will be this weekend...

Current rotation: Snow Patrol / Stars



0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP