Bloc Partyin'

>> Wednesday 17 January 2007


Golden Dogs will be at the Pyramid on February 16th

Do Make Say Think will also be there but on February 27th. It's a weekday so hopefully I'll get some sleep that night if I go.

Even more: The kings of energetic, inspiring live performances The Constantines hit the Pyramid on April 3rd.

In other news, Bloc Party's follow up to their brilliantly innovative rock album 'Silent Alarm' comes out February 6th. Not that I encourage this (fuck it, I do) but I've been listening to the more mature 'A Weekend in the City' since this morning (I, uh, found it) and have loved every minute. From what I've heard, it has the potential to surpass their debut (note: I honestly didn't believe that was possible). I even coerced my friend from BC to see them when they roll through Vancouver. Hopefully he'll send some pics.

Current rotation: Bloc Party - A Night in the City (nothing else).

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP